RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We hope you are happy with your purchase but if you are looking to return or exchange your shoes for whatever reason, we’re help to help and we offer a 100-day returns policy.
Orders that have been made on the Dansko Australia & New Zealand website can only be returned via our online return request form below.
Please read the following information carefully before proceeding.
Dansko Australia & New Zealand will accept product returns for an exchange or refund provided that all of the following conditions are met:
- Unworn and unused with the original tags attached
- In the original branded undamaged shoebox
- Within 100 days of purchase
- Purchase was made on this website
Please note we are unable to accept shoes returned with scratched or dirty soles. We advise that when you try on your new shoes for the first time you wear socks and test them out on the carpet (just in case!).
We can exchange the returned item for a new item of lesser or greater value.
- If the new item is of a lesser value the difference will be refunded to the original payment method.
- If the new item is of a greater value details of how to pay the difference will be sent to you.
- Returns purchased during promotional events will have the discount % carried over to the new item (price difference may still apply).
- Returns cannot be exchanged for pre-order products.
110% STORE CREDIT
You can choose to receive a 110% Store Credit for your return which means that if the product you ordered cost $100, we will apply a credit of $110 to your online account for your next order.
- 110% Store Credit is based on the product's total price paid (excluding shipping)
- 110% Store Credit is issued as an eGift Card valid for use on our website only
- Store Credit eGift Card is sent to the registered email address on the order credited
- Store credit cannot be applied to shipping costs on a new order
- Store credit can't be used with any other discount codes
- An order made on store credit cannot have a second store credit applied to it.
- Store credit is only applicable to orders that have been fulfilled and returned
- There is no expiry date to using store credit
- Store credits are applied to the account registered with the order email address
- Store credit issued cannot be returned to the original payment method
- New Zealand customers: please note that all transactions are completed in AUD
Refunds will be handled as follows:
- Will be issued using the same method as the original purchase
- Credited to the same account your payment came from
- Processed within 7 business days of receiving the return at our warehouse
- During peak periods refunds may take 10 business days
- Once processed, the time for funds to appear in your account will depend on your card issuer
- International customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside Australia
- We offer one (1) FREE pre-paid Australia Post return label per order within Australia
- Customers outside of Australia are required to pay the return postage
- Return postage will be reimbursed up to the value of NZD$22 for each returned order on receipt of goods
- Returns must include a valid proof of purchase of postage
- Returned items within the same order should be packed together
- If you decide at a later date to return additional items from the same order, you’ll need to cover the cost of return postage
- Orders made online must be returned via the online return request form below
We reserve the right to refuse the return of goods which are not sent in accordance with our returns policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Please click the button below to complete the return request form: